Speak & Spell – Electronic Game
Speak & Spell is back and it’s just like you remember! One of the earliest computerized learning systems from the 70s and 80s, Speak & Spell was the first educational toy designed to help children learn to spell over 200 commonly misspelled words using a speech synthesizer. Now, a whole new generation can enjoy this classic toy with friends and family for years to come. With multiple play modes and challenge levels, kids will have fun and learn at the same time!
5 Play Modes!
- Spell – Spell the words after hearing them “spoken” by the console.
- Mystery Word – Figure out the word by correctly guessing the letters in a certain number of tries.
- Say It – Pronounce and spell each of the words as they appear on the screen.
- Secret Code – Enter a word and the console will generate a secret code.
- Letter – Hear the letters pronounced to reinforce audio and visual learning.